Grand Teton National Park
Bison, bears, and moose… oh my!
Make mountains of memories exploring the stunning Teton Range with over two hundred miles of trails, the tranquil serenity of the Snake River, and the remarkable wildlife watching. The rugged mountains are the perfect backdrop to compose your next summer or fall vacation where gray wolves, elk, deer, bison, antelope, moose and bears roam.
Yellowstone National Park is Now Open!
Yellowstone National Park is now allowing visitors to access the south loop. To balance the demand for visitor access, the park will institute an interim Alternating License Plate System (ALPS).
While access to Yellowstone National Park will be limited, Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole are open for outdoor recreation including wildlife expeditions, whitewater rafting, horseback riding and many other authentic Western adventures.
The Tetons are Calling
Hotel Terra is located only one mile from the south entrance to Grand Teton National Park (note the Moose-Wilson Road update below), one of the most spectacular, awe-inspiring places in America. Occupying much of the Jackson Hole valley, the park is home to massive mountains, pristine lakes and rivers and abundant wildlife.
Photo credit: EcoTour Adventures
The best way to explore the park is with a professional guide who will maximize your time in the expansive wilderness while highlighting the local flora and fauna, park history, and iconic landscapes. Guests can arrange park tours, wildlife safaris, and create an amazing itinerary through our complimentary concierge services.
Moose-Wilson Road Construction
- July 11 – Labor Day Weekend: Closed to traffic on weekdays, open to traffic on weekends and federal holidays only (7 pm Friday – 7 am Monday)
- Labor Day Weekend – December: Closed to traffic, reopens for winter use in December
- Closed to all access from spring to fall 2022
- First 1/2 mile of trail from the Granite Canyon Trailhead is closed
- No weekend parking
- Reopen for winter use December 2022 – March 2023
- Up to 1 week closure of the LSR Preserve Road for overlay in the fall of 2022 or spring of 2023