Ski & Snowboard Jackson Hole
Ski & Ride Jackson Hole
This winter you’re invited to ski and ride an iconic mountain destination for a memorable big mountain experience only found in the Tetons. Jackson Hole famously delivers the finest powder with 4,139 of continuous vertical feet of legendary terrain and 2,500 acres of the best beginner, intermediate and expert terrain.
Get Your Tickets to Ride!
This winter, to elevate the guests’ experiences on the mountain and throughout the resort, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is limiting the sale of daily lift tickets. Book early to secure your spot!
- Our concierge is happy to assist with your lift ticket reservations on the days you want to ski.
- By limiting mountain capacity, we expect holidays, peak periods, and most weekends to sell out.
- Ikon and Mountain Collective Passholders are required to make reservations.
2023-2024 Winter UpdateThis winter, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort will be open for the longest season ever with skiing and riding for 143 days!
- Opening day is November 24, closing day is April 14.
- Daily mountain capacity will be managed once again this winter to elevate the guest experience.
- Reservations are required for Ikon and Mountain Collective passholders.
- The resort will continue to run select base area lifts at 8:30am (weather permitting) allowing guests to get on the mountain earlier.
Mountain Stats Details
- Terrain: 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain on two mountains, Après Vous and Rendezvous
- Vertical drop: 4,139 feet
- Base elevation: 6,311 feet/1924 meters
- Summit elevation: 10,450 feet/3185 meters
- Backcountry terrain: open backcountry gate system accesses more than 3000+ acres
- 133 named trails on the map
- Difficulty: 50% expert, 40% intermediate and 10% beginner
133 named trails on the map
- One Aerial Tram ‘Big Red’ – rising 4,139 vertical feet in 9 minutes!
- Two eight-passenger gondolas
- Four high-speed quad chairs
- Six fixed-grip quad chairlifts
- One double chairlift