Ski & Snowboard Jackson Hole
Ski & Ride Jackson Hole
This winter you’re invited to ski and ride an iconic mountain destination for a memorable big mountain experience only found in the Tetons. Jackson Hole famously delivers the finest powder with 4,139 of continuous vertical feet of legendary terrain and 2,500 acres of the best beginner, intermediate and expert terrain.
Get Your Tickets to Ride!
This winter, the resort is limiting daily mountain capacity to elevate the guest experience with minimal lift lines. Reserve your stay before October 1 for the best lift ticket pricing and availability.
- Our concierge is happy to assist with your lift ticket reservations on the days you want to ski.
- By limiting mountain capacity, we expect holidays, peak periods, and most weekends to sell out.
- Ikon and Mountain Collective Passholders are required to make reservations.
2022-2023 Winter Update
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is planning to offer 135 days of skiing and riding, opening November 25, 2022 and closing on April 10, 2023.
- The Thunder quad chairlift will be replaced with a faster and more powerful detachable qual chairlift.
- Daily mountain capacity will be managed this winter to elevate the guest experience.
- The resort will continue to run select base area lifts at 8:30am (weather permitting) allowing guests to get on the mountain earlier.
- Lift ticket reservations are required to ski and ride Jackson Hole this winter.
Mountain Stats Details
- Terrain: 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain on two mountains, Après Vous and Rendezvous
- Vertical drop: 4,139 feet
- Base elevation: 6,311 feet/1924 meters
- Summit elevation: 10,450 feet/3185 meters
- Backcountry terrain: open backcountry gate system accesses more than 3000+ acres
- 133 named trails on the map
- Difficulty: 50% expert, 40% intermediate and 10% beginner
133 named trails on the map
- One Aerial Tram ‘Big Red’ – rising 4,139 vertical feet in 9 minutes!
- Two eight-passenger gondolas
- Four high-speed quad chairs
- Six fixed-grip quad chairlifts
- One double chairlift