It’s a Dog’s Life
Jackson Hole Pet Friendly Hotel
Get ready for a tail-wagging, bark-tastic getaway to our pawsitively delightful Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, where we roll out the red carpet for your beloved canine companions! Many of our guest rooms and suites are dog-friendly with up to 2 dogs permitted per room.
- Guests will be charged a $200 one time, per stay pet fee.
- Disruptive behavior and excessive barking, as determined by the hotel, will not be tolerated.
- Guests may not leave their pet unattended at any moment during their stay.
- The guest accepts responsibility for any damages or losses incurred by Hotel Terra Jackson Hole due to the pet, including but not limited to damages to the specified accommodation and common areas of the hotel and/or any damages or costs Hotel Terra Jackson Hole may incur resulting from complaints regarding the pet from other guests.
- Rooms will not be serviced by housekeeping unless the pet is absent from the room. Guests must contact the Front Desk or Housekeeping to arrange a time to service the room.
- Other than access to the specified accommodation, dogs are not allowed in the common areas of the hotel, including the pool and hot tub areas, Chill Spa, restaurants, and the fitness center.
- Guests must pick up any waste from their dog on hotel and Teton Village grounds and dispose of properly.
Bringing a Pet?
Two dogs are permitted per room at Hotel Terra Jackson Hole. Pet-friendly rooms are limited, so please let us know if you’re bringing your pet when you make your reservation to ensure we have one available.