Come Join Us
We’re a Jackson Hole luxury hotel in the heart of Teton Village and at the base of the majestic Tetons. We’re steps from some of the best skiing and snowboarding in North America. And that’s before you step inside. Luxuriate in our rooftop spa, dine in our two restaurants, drink at our bar, relax in the lobby lounge. Soak in our infinity pool, shop in our stores. You really can have it all.
Vibrant & Inspired
We’ve designed Hotel Terra Jackson Hole with pops of color and natural materials used in fresh, unexpected ways. The result is vibrant, welcoming spaces designed to bring people together and make you feel at home. We also work with local and regional artists with a distinct and contemporary Western style. Striking black and white animal prints and colorful horse paintings are just a few of the unusual and thought-provoking pieces.
- Osteria Café for breakfast, lunch, and après ski
- Il Villaggio Osteria for fine Italian cuisine and wine bar
- Lobby Lounge for cocktails and small bites
- In-Room dining dining from Osteria Café & Il Villaggio Osteria
Spa & Fitness
- Rooftop hot tub and rooftop infinity pool
- Men’s and Women’s steam showers
- Modern fitness center
- Spa tranquility lounge
- Locally made jewelry and apparel, gifts and souvenirs at the Terra Gift Shop
- Outdoor gear and outerwear from JH Treehouse
- Upscale designer fashion at Rodeo
- Artful, handmade gifts and goods at MADE
We’ve taken the impeccable service standards from Hotel Terra and applied them to a select collection of neighboring luxury condominiums and homes, known as the Terra Private Residence Collection.
Ski Valet & On Site Rentals
- New this winter, enjoy convenience of on-site rentals at Ski Valet
- Retrieves, collects and stores your skis
- Offers tips and advice on best runs, conditions
- Trail maps and lift status information
- Leave your skis at home!
Compose your next family portrait amidst a backdrop of amazing adventures. Our complimentary Concierge Services will help you perfect your next Jackson Hole vacation.
- Dining recommendations & reservations
- Activity planning and reservations
- Customized itineraries
- National Park tours
To request planning assistance, please click here.
Terra Adventure Center
Join our in-house naturalist, Kurt Johnson, on a scenic adventure to the Wilds of Wyoming where the buffalo roam and the moose mosey while you learn all about our fauna friends.
The staff at Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The hotel staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs and want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
- Accessible public spaces
- Ground floor lobby entrance with ramp
- Service animals welcome
- There is an elevator in each of the hotel buildings
- Accessible concierge desk
- Valet and self-parking
- Pool lift
- Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms, restaurants, fitness center, meetings rooms, swimming pool and spa
Rooms & Suites
Hotel Terra Jackson Hole offers one (1) accessible 1 Bedroom Suite and one (1) Terra Guestroom which includes roll-in shower and wheelchair accessible sink as well as four (4) Terra Guestrooms that and one (1) Urban Studio that are accessible but do not feature a roll-in shower.